Plain Speaking

My thoughts on sports, religion, politics, society, and everything else you're not suppose to talk about!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bardstown, Kentucky, United States

1995 Graduate of Western Kentucky University, History major/ Government & Speech minors. Love being a father and husband.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Welcome to my new effort.

It is my wish to give my view of the world, events, and life. If you find worth, encouragement, or humor then I view this blog as a complete success.

My first observation: as I was spell checking this entry the word "blog" was not recognized. Rather amazing how quickly the world changes even our technology has trouble keeping up with itself!

I don't feel quite so bad about having my wife program all our electronic equipment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.
I know my comments won't mean much to other readers, but I would like to say that this blog belongs to my husband.
If you keep up with reading this, you will soon see he is a very talented writer.
I hope you enjoy reading his comments as much as I enjoy hearing them everyday.
Keep up the good work sweetheart.

Your biggest fan,
Lynn

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home